Welcome to my website
Dr. Rana Singh
MBA (Finance), Gold Medalist, Ph.D.
Assistant Director -Institutional Research and Planning
Mob: +971 567613851 (UAE)
Mob: +91 88000 49885 (India)(On Roaming)
Skype ID: Professorranasingh
Sr. Faculty Member, Trainer- Banking, Finance and Insurance, UAE
Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies, UAE (Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi)
Ex. Professor in Management and Assistant Dean
AURO University of Hospitality and Management
Earth Space, Opposite ONGC, Hazira, Surat, Gujarat, India
Member: American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
Life Member: National HRD Network (NHRD)
IAO India Updates
SMS Group (Varanasi and Lucknow)
-granted Full Accreditation
JK Padampat Singhania Institute of Management and Technology,Gurgaon -Full Accreditation
Advent Institute of Management granted Full Accreditation
G L Bajaj Group of Institutions granted Full Accreditation
The Oxford Group of Institutions granted Full Accreditation
Bangalore University granted Candidacy Status
Future Innoversity granted Full Accreditation
Jaipur National University granted Candidacy Status
My Detailed Curriculum Vitae
Decision Modeling with Spreadsheets
Financial Management in Retailing
Securities Analysis And Portfolio Management
Data Analysis in Business
Quantitative Techniques in Management
Financial Institutions and Services
Applied Calculus in Business and Economics
Introduction to Computers and Information Systems
Project Planning and Control
International Project Finance
Public Health Management
Summer Training Guidelines PPT (Downloadable)
Areas of Interest:
Finance and Accounting, Banking, IT, e-Commerce, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Healthcare Management, Internet Payment Gateway Integration, e-Cash, Banking, Insurance, Establishing Schools, Higher and Technical Institutions including Private University
Asset Pricing Theory and Empirical Asset pricing
Default Risk Premia and Asset Returns
Credit Risk Modeling, including Risk Premia
Recovery Rates and Credit Event Correlations and Risk Management for Financial Institutions
Other Areas of Interest:
Healthcare Management, Healthcare Financial Management, Project Finance,
Construction Accounting and Financial Management, Corporate Finance, Portfolio
Optimization, Risk Modelling Using Excel, Financial Modelling, Finance Using
Excel, Managerial Accounting, Cost Accounting, International Financial Reporting
Systems (IFRS), Bank Risk Management, Time Series Analysis, Islamic Banking,
Quantitative Corporate Finance, Financial Modelling, Business Modelling, XBRL
(Extensible Business Reporting Language)
MDPs Conducted /Conducting
1. Finance for Non-Finance Managers
2. Training Programme for Development officers and Agents of Life
Insurance Corporation of India
3. Securities Analysis and Portfolio Management
4. Equity Research
5. Risk Management
6. Financial Statements Analysis
7. New Banking Products Development
8. Introduction to Banking Products
9. Economics for Bankers
10. Project Finance
11. Basic Financial Calculations
13. Fixed Income Analysis
14. Computer Crimes and Security Systems
Trained Professionals from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Sudan, Jordan, Qatar, UAE etc.
1. Treasury Management
2. Insurance: Master Stroke Investment
3 . How to Organize Successful Press Conference?
4. CSR Case Studies
1. Seeta Portfolio Ltd., Lucknow (www.seetaportfolio.com) now
renamed as www.wealthmantra.in
2. Mars Colonizers, Raipur (www.marscolonizers.com)
Countries Travelled: India, Nepal, UAE
Recent Conference / Seminar / workshop / Special Session
1. Attended the Special Presentation by "Professor Prasad Kaipa" CEO Kaipa Group, USA on the Topic "Timeless Wisdom for Smart Indian Leaders" organized by Indian Business and Professional Council on Wednesday the 3rd June at 8PM at Indian Consulate Auditorium, Dubai, UAE.
2. Attended the 5th Annual CSR Conference as a Panel Speaker in the Opening Session organized by CII UP in association with UNICEF and Uttar Pradesh Commission for Protection of Child Rights on 29th May, 2015 held at Hotel Clarks Awadh, Lucknow, India on 29th May 2015.
3. Attended the 1st Annual HR Directors Conclave '15 on the Theme: Building an Enabling Eco-System for Success of 'Make in India' & 'Skilled India' held on 13th March 2015 at Main Auditorium, Scope Complex, New Delhi-110003
4. Attended the "India Sanitation Summit" as the Opening Speaker organized at PHD House, New Delhi on 6th February 2015.
5. Attended the XVI International Conference on "Governance: Changing Paradigms" as a Session Co-Chair of the Technical Session along with Session Chair Prof. Tate from Marshall University, UK held at India Habitat Centre during 3rd-4th January 2015 jointly organized by Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research, Sri Aurobindo College (E), University of Delhi, Rotary Club of Delhi Maurya and Divine Group.
6. Attended the Roundtable on "Skill Development for Enhancing Employability" on 5th December organized by PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry at PHD House New Delhi on 5th December 2014.
7. Attended the Doctor's Meet Organized on 21st November at Thumbay Hospital, Dubai.
8. Attended the 1st Annual Medical Tourism Conference on "Initiatives and Updates on International Medical Tourism in UAE on 21st November 2014 at Thumbay Hospital, Dubai.
9. Attended the Award Function of India's Best B-Schools Awards organized by Business World on 11th November, 2014 at The Leela, Gurgaon.
10. Attended the Award Function of Dr. Pritam Singh on 14th November, 2014 organized jointly by BIMTECH, National HRD Network and MBAUniverse.Com at Scope Complex, New Delhi.
11. Attended Annual Scientific Meeting 2014 on "Innovation and Clinical Research" organized by Gulf Medical University at Ajman on 5th and 6th November, 2014.
12. Attended the "Industry and Trade Conference" on the invitation of the Board of directors and Management of Doha Bank organized by Doha Bank at The H Hotel, Al Massa Ball Room, Dubai on 22nd September, 2014.
13. Attended the Young India Event "Let’s Unite for Women Empowerment" on 'Malala Day' on 12th July 2014, at Vivanta by Taj, Lucknow.
14. Attended the June 2014 Special Event "Datafication of HR: The Transition of Analytics" organized by National HRD Network at School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon on 27th June, 2014.
15. Attended the Sixth Annual Dental Conference on "Innovations in Clinical Chemistry" organized by Gulf Medical University on 16th and 17th May 2014 at Ajman, UAE.
17. Attended the XV International Seminar on Economy, Enterprise and Employment as a Panel Speaker in the Session "Business Excellence Through Effective Leadership" at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India on Jan. 03, 2014.
18. Attended the Event on "Recent Trends in Healthcare & Education" held at GMC Hospital, Ajman, UAE. on 22nd December, 2013.
19. Attended the International Summit organized by CII on "Corporate Governance" organized at Vivanta by Taj, Mumbai on 20th December 2013.
20. Attended the Special Session by His Holiness The Dalai Lama (Nobel
Laureate) on “Success & Happiness”
organized by Bimtech, Greater Noida, on 1st December, 2013.
21 . Attended the Conference on "Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Entrepreneurship" at Radisson Hotel Blu Plaza, New Delhi on 29th November, 2013.
22 . Attended the "GCC and International Trade" at Al Nojoom Ball Room, Shangri-la Hotel, Dubai on 19th November, 2013.
23. Attended the "5th Annual Scientific Meeting" organized by Gulf Medical University, Ajman hosted on 17th and 18th November 2013.
24. Attended and Received the First Prize for leading the winning
team during "Learning
Forum" on "Managing Sustained Organizational Development Through
Learning" organized by Tata Interactive Systems on 12th September
2013 at Ball Room, Burj-Al-Arab, Dubai. The event was organized by Saurabh
Mittal, Managing Director of Tata Interactive, Germany. The Prize
given by R. Yuvakumar, Head-Mashreq Learning Systems, Mashreq Bank, UAE.
25 . Attended the Seminar on "Cyber Crimes & Internet Threats against Banks" organized at EIBFS, Sharjah on 17th December 2012.
26. Attended the Seminar on "QF Emirates" organized by Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) organized at University of Sharjah on 6th December, 2012.
27. Attended the "CSR Conclave"
organized by NMEW, Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of
India on November 17, 2012 at New Delhi.
28. Attended the "Invest North Conclave" organized by CII on November 03-04, 2012 at Hotel Westin, Gurgaon as a Special Invitee.
30. Attended the 3rd Indian Management Conclave organized by MBAUniverse.com held on August 09-10, 2012 at New Delhi, India.
31. Attended the International Conference on "Spiritual Paradigm for Surmounting Global Management Crisis" Organized by SMS Varanasi on Feb. 24th - 26th 2012 at Varanasi.
32. Organized and Attended Workshop on "Management by Consciousness" at Auro University in Association with SAFIM (Shri Aurobindo Foundation for Integral Management), Surat, Gujarat on July 21st and 22nd July 2011 for Management Faculty Members.
33. Attended the Special Lecture by Prof. Arvind Panagariya from Columbia University, USA on "India's Growth Story Imperatives" on 11th July 2011 at India International Centre, organized by EPFSI i.e. Education Promotion Society for India -India's Pioneer Society for promoting the cause of higher and technical institutions.
34. Attended the Special Session by Professor Dr. Shrikant M. Datar, Senior Associate Dean at Harvard University, on the theme "Rethinking the MBA" organized by www.MBAUniverse.com in association with Harvard Business Publishing, India on 5th May 2011 at Hotel Mariott, Pune.
35. Attended the Seminar on 'Leveraging Technology In MBA Education' organized by www.MBAUniverse.com held on March 4th 2011 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
36. Attended the Finance Summit at Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi.
38. Delivered a Special Lecture at School of Management Sciences, Lucknow (SMS Lucknow) Under the aegis of School of Management Sciences, Varanasi, (SMS Varanasi) U.P.
39. Attended the FICCI Higher education Summit at FICCI House, New Delhi.
40. Attended the Seminar as a Special Invitee on "Innovation in Education" organized by "The Economic Times" on 26th Aug. 2010 at Hotel Lalit, New Delhi.
41. Panel Speaker at the CII Conference on "Infrastructure
Management: Delivering Value in Turbulent Business Environments" at
Hotel Taj Man Singh, New Delhi on 1st July 2009.
42 . CEO Conclave of SMEs conducted at IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus conducted by CII.
43. WiKi, Innovation Workshop at Wipro Technologies, Corporate headquarter, Gurgaon.
44 . Impact Higher Living by CII, Delhi.
45. Delivered Special Lecture at "Indian Institute of Business Management", Patna.
46. Delivered Special Lecture at "CMD Modinagar", Meerut.
Senior Faculty Member and Trainer, Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies, UAE.
Professor and Head-PGP Cell, Accurate
Business School (Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India), under
the aegis of Accurate Education and Research Society, Greater Noida (U.P.)
Associate Professor, Accurate Institute of Management and Technology(Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India), Greater Noida (U.P.) Head-PGP Cell, Head-MDP, and Member-Computer Advisory Cell
Assistant Professor, Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research(Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India -Affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University), Delhi
Editor, Delhi Business Review
Founder /Co-Founder of various portals and e-commerce ventures
Founding Member, International University for Human Transformation
Lecturer, Delhi Productivity Council
(Approved by AICTE and Affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University), Delhi
Lecturer, School of Management Sciences(Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India), Varanasi
Research Intern, National Council of Applied Economic Research, IP Estate, Delhi
Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute, Patna
Department of Labour and Social Welfare, A.N. College (Affiliated to Magadh University, Gaya), Patna